Please provide a working example charactersheet

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2005
      Hello again,
      it would be easier to make generated charactersheet work, if we would
      have a working example charactersheet.
      Could you please provide one?

      Also is it possible to have a debugging version of pcgscry that writes
      debugging comments into a text file?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2005
        Thanks to redthor_99 for downloading an example, I will post another
        character for all to see.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2005
          Oops, should have read ahead. I will post an example character sheet, and
          take a look at the broken one that was posted by redthor_99.