New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 19, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
      Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
      Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 21, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml
        Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
        Description :

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
          Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
          Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

          barak20021 <barak@...>
        • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , May 18, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
            Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
            Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

            Message 5 of 22 , May 19, 2006
              Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
              routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
              file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
              standard PDA formats.
              I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
              only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
              I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
              CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
              Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat

                shambalacon <groups@...>