Comments

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2005
      Hi,
      thanks for the installer.
      I've come upt to following problem - but i found a solution!

      I'm using a Loox 720 with Windows 2003 SE german Edition.
      The german edition uses Programme instead of Program Files.
      It seems that there is a hardcoded path in the application that
      prevents its start. But copieing it to another folder helped.

      I generated an xml output with pcgen 5.7.13 with 35e ruleset.
      Sadly it didn't load at all on PDA.

      I'll upload it into the FIles section.

      BTW i have some more questions / suggestions

      - When do you want to move to sourceforge? It is much mor usefull for
      versioning and packaging
      - Could you move old files to an old folder?

      Cheers

      Thorsten