RE: [PCGScry] Re: Digest Number 119

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2005
      I have uploaded the installer, and the latest output sheet to the files
      section, check it out. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2005
        Hi,
        thanks for the installer.
        I've come upt to following problem - but i found a solution!

        I'm using a Loox 720 with Windows 2003 SE german Edition.
        The german edition uses Programme instead of Program Files.
        It seems that there is a hardcoded path in the application that
        prevents its start. But copieing it to another folder helped.

        I generated an xml output with pcgen 5.7.13 with 35e ruleset.
        Sadly it didn't load at all on PDA.

        I'll upload it into the FIles section.

        BTW i have some more questions / suggestions

        - When do you want to move to sourceforge? It is much mor usefull for
        versioning and packaging
        - Could you move old files to an old folder?

        Cheers

        Thorsten