New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 10, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /pcscry131_win_install.exe
      Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
      Description : This is my installer for PCGScry

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 22 , May 10, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml
        Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
        Description : This is my latest output sheet, pay attention to versioning in the meta section.

        Message 3 of 22 , May 19, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
          Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
          Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

          redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
        • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , May 21, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml

            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
              group.

              File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
              Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
              Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

              barak20021 <barak@...>
            • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , May 18, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
                Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

                Message 7 of 22 , May 19, 2006
                  Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
                  routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
                  file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
                  standard PDA formats.
                  I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
                  only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
                  I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
                  CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
                  Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                    group.

                    File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                    Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                    Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat

                    shambalacon <groups@...>