Re: Digest Number 119

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2005
      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
      > The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am
      currently
      > working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will
      distribute
      > this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any
      problems be
      > posted to this list.

      I am very interested!!!!
      Could you please write a summary of your settings?
      PCGen version,
      PDA
      etc ?
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2005
        I have uploaded the installer, and the latest output sheet to the files
        section, check it out. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

        > The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am
        currently
        > working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will
        distribute
        > this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any
        problems be
        > posted to this list.

        I am very interested!!!!
        Could you please write a summary of your settings?
        PCGen version,
        PDA
        etc ?

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • redthor_99
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2005
          Hi,
          thanks for the installer.
          I've come upt to following problem - but i found a solution!

          I'm using a Loox 720 with Windows 2003 SE german Edition.
          The german edition uses Programme instead of Program Files.
          It seems that there is a hardcoded path in the application that
          prevents its start. But copieing it to another folder helped.

          I generated an xml output with pcgen 5.7.13 with 35e ruleset.
          Sadly it didn't load at all on PDA.

          I'll upload it into the FIles section.

          BTW i have some more questions / suggestions

          - When do you want to move to sourceforge? It is much mor usefull for
          versioning and packaging
          - Could you move old files to an old folder?

          Cheers

          Thorsten