RE: [PCGScry] Digest Number 119

    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2005
      The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am currently
      working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will distribute
      this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any problems be
      posted to this list.

      Datum: 06.05.2005 19:22

      Von: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com

      An: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com

      Betreff: [PCGScry] Digest Number 119

      > There is 1 message in this issue.

      > Topics in this digest:

      > 1. Re: I am looking to restart this project

      > From: "Jenni A.M. Merrifield" <jenni@...>

      > Message: 1

      > Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:43:31 -0000

      > From: "Jenni A.M. Merrifield" <jenni@...>

      > Subject: Re: I am looking to restart this project

      > --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:

      > > I am looking at converting the code to open source, and placing it on

      > > SourceForge. I would very much appreciate any developers who wish to

      > > participate in this project to let me know.

      > How has your effort to re-establish this project gone? I just

      > acquired an HP iPAQ hx4700 and would love to be able to view my PCGen

      > characters on it.

      > Although I am capable of developing, I don't have a lot of time to

      > spare so I don't know how helpful I'd be on that front. However, I'd

      > like to help out where I can and I'd be more than happy to offer up my

      > PPC as a test bed for alpha and beta versions of a newer release.

      > Thanks, in advance,

      > Jenni

    • mike brown
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2005
        I also would like to aid in any way I can.....
        I have an IPAQ 2215.

        Mike Brown

        Yahoo! Mail
      • redthor_99
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2005
          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
          > The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am
          currently
          > working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will
          distribute
          > this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any
          problems be
          > posted to this list.

          I am very interested!!!!
          Could you please write a summary of your settings?
          PCGen version,
          PDA
          etc ?
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2005
            I have uploaded the installer, and the latest output sheet to the files
            section, check it out. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2005
              Hi,
              thanks for the installer.
              I've come upt to following problem - but i found a solution!

              I'm using a Loox 720 with Windows 2003 SE german Edition.
              The german edition uses Programme instead of Program Files.
              It seems that there is a hardcoded path in the application that
              prevents its start. But copieing it to another folder helped.

              I generated an xml output with pcgen 5.7.13 with 35e ruleset.
              Sadly it didn't load at all on PDA.

              I'll upload it into the FIles section.

              BTW i have some more questions / suggestions

              - When do you want to move to sourceforge? It is much mor usefull for
              versioning and packaging
              - Could you move old files to an old folder?

              Cheers

              Thorsten