AW: [PCGScry] Digest Number 119

  • Thorsten.Frei@sfrei.de
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2005
      Same here,

      i've got the Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 and i am willing to help as far as
      i could.

      I could help out in testing or developing - if provided with sources.

      Greetings,

      Thorsten

      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2005
        The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am currently
        working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will distribute
        this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any problems be
        posted to this list.

        > 1. Re: I am looking to restart this project

        > From: "Jenni A.M. Merrifield" <jenni@...>

        > Message: 1

        > Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:43:31 -0000

        > From: "Jenni A.M. Merrifield" <jenni@...>

        > Subject: Re: I am looking to restart this project

        > --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:

        > > I am looking at converting the code to open source, and placing it on

        > > SourceForge. I would very much appreciate any developers who wish to

        > > participate in this project to let me know.

        > How has your effort to re-establish this project gone? I just

        > acquired an HP iPAQ hx4700 and would love to be able to view my PCGen

        > characters on it.

        > Although I am capable of developing, I don't have a lot of time to

        > spare so I don't know how helpful I'd be on that front. However, I'd

        > like to help out where I can and I'd be more than happy to offer up my

        > PPC as a test bed for alpha and beta versions of a newer release.

        > Thanks, in advance,

        > Jenni

      • mike brown
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2005
          I also would like to aid in any way I can.....
          I have an IPAQ 2215.

          Mike Brown

          Yahoo! Mail
        • redthor_99
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2005
            --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
            > The program and sources are on the pcgen files section. I am
            currently
            > working on a new output sheet. If you are interested, I will
            distribute
            > this test output sheet, upon request. I only request that any
            problems be
            > posted to this list.

            I am very interested!!!!
            Could you please write a summary of your settings?
            PCGen version,
            PDA
            etc ?
            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2005
              I have uploaded the installer, and the latest output sheet to the files
              section, check it out. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2005
                Hi,
                thanks for the installer.
                I've come upt to following problem - but i found a solution!

                I'm using a Loox 720 with Windows 2003 SE german Edition.
                The german edition uses Programme instead of Program Files.
                It seems that there is a hardcoded path in the application that
                prevents its start. But copieing it to another folder helped.

                I generated an xml output with pcgen 5.7.13 with 35e ruleset.
                Sadly it didn't load at all on PDA.

                I'll upload it into the FIles section.

                BTW i have some more questions / suggestions

                - When do you want to move to sourceforge? It is much mor usefull for
                versioning and packaging
                - Could you move old files to an old folder?

                Cheers

                Thorsten