Re: I am looking to restart this project

  • Jenni A.M. Merrifield
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
      > I am looking at converting the code to open source, and placing it on
      > SourceForge. I would very much appreciate any developers who wish to
      > participate in this project to let me know.

      How has your effort to re-establish this project gone? I just
      acquired an HP iPAQ hx4700 and would love to be able to view my PCGen
      characters on it.

      Although I am capable of developing, I don't have a lot of time to
      spare so I don't know how helpful I'd be on that front. However, I'd
      like to help out where I can and I'd be more than happy to offer up my
      PPC as a test bed for alpha and beta versions of a newer release.

      Thanks, in advance,
      Jenni