I am looking to restart this project

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005

      I am looking at converting the code to open source, and placing it on SourceForge.  I would very much appreciate any developers who wish to participate in this project to let me know.

    • Jenni A.M. Merrifield
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
        > I am looking at converting the code to open source, and placing it on
        > SourceForge. I would very much appreciate any developers who wish to
        > participate in this project to let me know.

        How has your effort to re-establish this project gone? I just
        acquired an HP iPAQ hx4700 and would love to be able to view my PCGen
        characters on it.

        Although I am capable of developing, I don't have a lot of time to
        spare so I don't know how helpful I'd be on that front. However, I'd
        like to help out where I can and I'd be more than happy to offer up my
        PPC as a test bed for alpha and beta versions of a newer release.

        Thanks, in advance,
        Jenni