New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /csheet_pcgscry500e.xml
      Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
      Description : I'm not sure where version e came from, but it works with PCGen 5.6.1

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      shambalacon <groups@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 10, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /pcscry131_win_install.exe
        Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
        Description : This is my installer for PCGScry

        Message 3 of 22 , May 10, 2005
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml
          Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
          Description : This is my latest output sheet, pay attention to versioning in the meta section.

          Message 4 of 22 , May 19, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
            Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
            Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

            redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
          • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , May 21, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
              group.

              File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
                Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
                Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

                barak20021 <barak@...>
              • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , May 18, 2006
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                  group.

                  File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
                  Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                  Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 19, 2006
                    Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
                    routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
                    file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
                    standard PDA formats.
                    I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
                    only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
                    I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
                    CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
                    Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                      group.

                      File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                      Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                      Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat