Re: [PCGScry] need a working character sheet xml

  • Dan Novy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      I haven't gotten one to work yet either, no matter how much I hand
      edit the xml... I think this project is a little dead right now.

      --
      Dan Novy
      Technical Supervisor
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Dan Novy <dan@f...> wrote:
        > I haven't gotten one to work yet either, no matter how much I
        hand
        > edit the xml... I think this project is a little dead right now.

        With PCGen 5.6.1 I am successfully using 500e of the xml output.

        There are still a few problems, but generally it works on PC2003
        (iPAQ 2210).

        -- Martin Smith
      • redthor_99
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2004
          Thank you very much. I wil ltry this one.
          But could you also post a file with the actual character?
          So i could see if it would works, without need to export through
          PCGen?

          Thank you very much.

          And Merry Christmas!!!