need a working character sheet xml

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      i try to get pcscry on a pocketPC2003 SE running. But till now i
      have not been able to load any of the xml files i created. Has
      anybody a proven - working xml file? So i could check with mine whats
      wrong?

      Thank you very much

      Thorsten
    • Dan Novy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        I haven't gotten one to work yet either, no matter how much I hand
        edit the xml... I think this project is a little dead right now.

        --
        Dan Novy
        Technical Supervisor
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Dan Novy <dan@f...> wrote:
          > I haven't gotten one to work yet either, no matter how much I
          hand
          > edit the xml... I think this project is a little dead right now.

          With PCGen 5.6.1 I am successfully using 500e of the xml output.

          There are still a few problems, but generally it works on PC2003
          (iPAQ 2210).

          -- Martin Smith
        • redthor_99
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2004
            Thank you very much. I wil ltry this one.
            But could you also post a file with the actual character?
            So i could see if it would works, without need to export through
            PCGen?

            Thank you very much.

            And Merry Christmas!!!