Type mismatch CInt??

  • Dan Novy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Forgive me if there's a sticky about this one, but I'm getting the
      following error when I try to load a character exported from 5.7.8
      using the 500.xml character sheet. I tried to grab the 500b,c,or d,
      but right click doesn't work (it tells me the page has moved) and
      leftclick displays the xml in the browser (Mozilla). Is there a table
      that show which version should be used with what?

      on the otherhand, I'm very excited to have found this project. I've
      been gaming with my PocketPC, but using txt versions of my characters,
      which is stable, but involve a lot of scrolling.
    • Dan Novy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Oops, I meant I was getting the above error. Type mismatch, CInt and
        then the character doesn't load.