Problems with german PPC 2003 SE

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2004
      Hi, i'Ve tried to install PCGScry on my german LOOX 720.
      Where has the .vb file to be? I`ve put it into the main storage and I´ve installed the evb runtime. But when I try to execute the vb file, I get an path not found message. Are you useing some hardwired paths?

      Thanks for your effords. I would love to see pcscry running.

      Btw s there any documentation of it out there?

      Cheers,

      Thorsten