Re: PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

  • ipnoom
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2004
      Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
      long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
      spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
      use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
      issues.

      Good Luck to all

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>
      wrote:
      > Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?
      >

      > Ed Holley
      > A+
      > System Admin
      > (I don't send Office Docs with macros
      > unless they are noted in the body of
      > the message)

      PPC2002
      > and
      > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly
      be fixed
      > by
      > Murray.
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Tom Simpson
      > tsimpson@t...
      >
      > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved
      by the
      > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

      Service.