RE: [PCGScry] PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

  • Edwin C. Holley II
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2004
      Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?

      Ed Holley
      A+
      System Admin
      (I don't send Office Docs with macros
      unless  they are noted in the body of
      the message)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tom Simpson [mailto:tsimpson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:07 AM
      To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [PCGScry] PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

      No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with PPC2002 and
      2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be fixed by
      Murray.

      Thanks,
      Tom Simpson
      tsimpson@...

      "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by the
      same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2004
        Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
        long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
        spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
        use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
        issues.

        Good Luck to all

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>

        Service.