Re: Recognize this Issue

  • anthony797104
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
      Try opening the XML charter sheet in Internet Explorer, if you get
      this message 'The XML page cannot be displayed', editing the XML
      with a text editor or other XML editor and replace all the ( and )
      with [ and ]. I have to do this each time to get my charter sheets
      to load. There is a mismatch of opening [ and closing ) which the
      XML loading.

      Also with this edit I have no problems with any size charter sheets,
      I have a Cleric that is 135kb and loads fine.

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Lance Springer"

      <gregorybassett@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > Try generating a non spell casting character and then bring it
      in
      > and see if
      > > you are still getting blank fields. There is an an unfixed
      issue
      > with the
      > > spell components of the sheet that cause the character sheet to
      > not display
      > > properly.
      > >

      > > >From: Kent Behrends <kent.maillist@b...>
      > > >To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [PCGScry] Recognize this Issue
      > > >Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:29:21 -0700
      > > >
      > > >Lance:

      Mobile
      > 2003
      > issue

      > > >I don't have that issue with 2002, sorry. I haven't been able
      > test
      > > >2003.
      > > >
      > > >---
      > > >Kent Behrends

    • Greg Bassett
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
        nice suggestion, I will try that with my wizard.

      • Greg Bassett
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
          This did work for my spellcasting issue, though I am not sure if it will
          help solve the problem where nothing comes up.

          I would try making sure you have all the updates loaded and are using the
          latest xml sheet if you keep getting the blank fields.