New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /PCGScry Source Code 1.3.1d - 1.3.2.zip
      Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
      Description : This is the 1.3.1d / 1.3.2 Final release sourcecode. It includes a PCGScryMods.txt which contains all of the enhancements left to be performed on the program.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /csheet_pcgscry500d.xml
        Uploaded by : anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
        Description : This is an update to the XLM export 'csheet_pcgscry500b.xml' file, this resolves a problem I was having with mismatching [ ] and ( ) brackets, this may also fix the charter sheet loading size problem.

        anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
      • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 8, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /csheet_pcgscry500e.xml
          Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
          Description : I'm not sure where version e came from, but it works with PCGen 5.6.1

          shambalacon <groups@...>
        • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , May 10, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /pcscry131_win_install.exe
            Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
            Description : This is my installer for PCGScry

            Message 5 of 22 , May 10, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
              group.

              File : /csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml
              Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
              Description : This is my latest output sheet, pay attention to versioning in the meta section.

              Message 6 of 22 , May 19, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
                Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
                Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

                redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
              • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , May 21, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                  group.

                  File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml

                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 29 5:39 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                    group.

                    File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
                    Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
                    Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

                    barak20021 <barak@...>
                  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 22 , May 18, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                      group.

                      File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
                      Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                      Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

                      Message 10 of 22 , May 19, 2006
                        Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
                        routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
                        file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
                        standard PDA formats.
                        I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
                        only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
                        I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
                        CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
                        Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 24 4:27 PM
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                          group.

                          File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                          Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                          Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat