New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /PCGScry.vb
      Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
      Description : 1.3.1d/1.3.2 Final release. The problem with BIG xml character sheets still exists (see release notes), however I'm happy with the outcome of this version.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 28, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /PCGScry Source Code 1.3.1d - 1.3.2.zip
        Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
        Description : This is the 1.3.1d / 1.3.2 Final release sourcecode. It includes a PCGScryMods.txt which contains all of the enhancements left to be performed on the program.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /csheet_pcgscry500d.xml
          Uploaded by : anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
          Description : This is an update to the XLM export 'csheet_pcgscry500b.xml' file, this resolves a problem I was having with mismatching [ ] and ( ) brackets, this may also fix the charter sheet loading size problem.

          anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
        • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 8, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /csheet_pcgscry500e.xml
            Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
            Description : I'm not sure where version e came from, but it works with PCGen 5.6.1

            shambalacon <groups@...>
          • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , May 10, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
              group.

              File : /pcscry131_win_install.exe
              Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
              Description : This is my installer for PCGScry

              Message 6 of 22 , May 10, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml
                Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                Description : This is my latest output sheet, pay attention to versioning in the meta section.

                Message 7 of 22 , May 19, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                  group.

                  File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
                  Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
                  Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

                  redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
                • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 21, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                    group.

                    File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml

                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                      group.

                      File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
                      Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
                      Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

                      barak20021 <barak@...>
                    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 18, 2006
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                        group.

                        File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
                        Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                        Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 19, 2006
                          Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
                          routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
                          file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
                          standard PDA formats.
                          I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
                          only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
                          I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
                          CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
                          Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                            group.

                            File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                            Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                            Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat