New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 21, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /PCGScry.vb
      Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
      Description : 1.3.1c - It is currently listed as 1.3.2 due to the nature of eVB version tracking mechanism. To be able to run this executable successfully, a Spells directory has to be created in the PCGScry directory (and all of the spell xml files have to be moved there). The character sheets, for the time being, can be placed in the root of the PCGScry directory (since that is where the program will be looking for them (in this version). Let me know any feedback.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 28, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /PCGScry.vb
        Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
        Description : 1.3.1d/1.3.2 Final release. The problem with BIG xml character sheets still exists (see release notes), however I'm happy with the outcome of this version.

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 28, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /PCGScry Source Code 1.3.1d - 1.3.2.zip
          Uploaded by : spacy12003 <spacy12003@...>
          Description : This is the 1.3.1d / 1.3.2 Final release sourcecode. It includes a PCGScryMods.txt which contains all of the enhancements left to be performed on the program.

          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /csheet_pcgscry500d.xml
            Uploaded by : anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
            Description : This is an update to the XLM export 'csheet_pcgscry500b.xml' file, this resolves a problem I was having with mismatching [ ] and ( ) brackets, this may also fix the charter sheet loading size problem.

            anthony797104 <darkside55@...>
          • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 8, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
              group.

              File : /csheet_pcgscry500e.xml
              Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
              Description : I'm not sure where version e came from, but it works with PCGen 5.6.1

              shambalacon <groups@...>
            • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , May 10, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                group.

                File : /pcscry131_win_install.exe
                Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                Description : This is my installer for PCGScry

                Message 7 of 22 , May 10, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                  group.

                  File : /csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml
                  Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                  Description : This is my latest output sheet, pay attention to versioning in the meta section.

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 19, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                    group.

                    File : /Failing Charactersheets/Dendaron.xml
                    Uploaded by : redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
                    Description : generated wit PCGen 5.7.13 - 35e - csheet_pcgscry3_test.xml

                    redthor_99 <Thorsten.Frei@...>
                  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 22 , May 21, 2005
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                      group.

                      File : /Example Characters/Sarine.xml

                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                        group.

                        File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
                        Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
                        Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

                        barak20021 <barak@...>
                      • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 18, 2006
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                          group.

                          File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
                          Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
                          Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

                          Message 12 of 22 , May 19, 2006
                            Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
                            routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
                            file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
                            standard PDA formats.
                            I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
                            only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
                            I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
                            CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
                            Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
                              group.

                              File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
                              Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
                              Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat