Re: Question

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
      Cool. Thanks jml. It'll save me quite a bit of time trying to
      reproduce the problem. I'll be downloading them to my PPC and I'll
      see what type of errors I encounter. I'll keep you posted. I've
      been trying to work on the new code this week, but I haven't had much
      time since I've been moving off to a new job this week.

      I'll keep you all posted if the next Beta release is still on track.
      I've got stuff coded, but I haven't tested it as much as the other
      times, so I'll probably wait another week that way I can fix the
      Saving problem and the Loading problem.

      I'll keep you posted.

      Murray.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
        No problem jml. I'll test both of them on my Ipaq 5550 with PPC 2003
        and see when I get the problem, what needs to be done to resolve it.

        Take care and have a great week-end!