Re: Question

  • jml@cyberkeep.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2004
      > Ok I uploaded the larger character, I swear it was a bit larger, but
      > it says it is a 102kb. It is the Khegan.xml character, I used the
      > newer xml file to export the character.

      In fact I have uploaded both of my non working characters.
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
        Cool. Thanks jml. It'll save me quite a bit of time trying to
        reproduce the problem. I'll be downloading them to my PPC and I'll
        see what type of errors I encounter. I'll keep you posted. I've
        been trying to work on the new code this week, but I haven't had much
        time since I've been moving off to a new job this week.

        I'll keep you all posted if the next Beta release is still on track.
        I've got stuff coded, but I haven't tested it as much as the other
        times, so I'll probably wait another week that way I can fix the
        Saving problem and the Loading problem.

        I'll keep you posted.

        Murray.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
          No problem jml. I'll test both of them on my Ipaq 5550 with PPC 2003
          and see when I get the problem, what needs to be done to resolve it.

          Take care and have a great week-end!