My iPAQ is nolonger recognizing .vb files

  • jml@cyberkeep.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      Do I need to reinstall something, I added the latest version and when
      i went to launch it it asked what I should launch the .vb file with.
    • jml@cyberkeep.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, jml@c... wrote:
        > Do I need to reinstall something, I added the latest version and when
        > i went to launch it it asked what I should launch the .vb file with.

        Forget this, I reinstal eVB and it runs again, though my 90 kb
        character still does not load.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
          Will you post the file and I can look into it... What is the size of
          the file that it is reporting back when you try and load it?

          Murray