Re: It's been a long time...

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4 2:50 PM
      No problem Greg. I intend on using it as much as you guys do. I was
      a previous user of PCGenView on the Palm for over a year, so I'm now
      familiar with both sides of the these types of software. I think
      that PCGScry has quite a bit of potential, and I have to admit that I
      code for a living and I was impressed with Ross's coding style. He
      did a really good job, so I'm trying to keep this true to his coding
      standards, and look and feel of the application.

      I still keep a paper copy for the time being of my sheets, but mostly
      just for 2 weapon fighting, missile weapon upkeep and the like.

      I just hope that you enjoy 1.3.1b when it comes out this weekend. I
      haven't spent much time on it all in all, but it should still have
      several changes to it.

      Thanks Greg and I'll talk to you later.

      Murray H. Smith

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Bassett" <gregorybassett@h...>