Re: Question

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
      Those are pretty big... Can you post the biggest? Today is the first
      day back with my PPC. It's been a long time, but there are quite a
      few things that I want to work on.

      Which version of PCGen are you using and with which template?

      Just curious... Thanks jml.

      Murray.

    • jml@cyberkeep.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2004
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "spacy12003" <spacy12003@y...> wrote:
        > Those are pretty big... Can you post the biggest? Today is the first
        > day back with my PPC. It's been a long time, but there are quite a
        > few things that I want to work on.
        >
        > Which version of PCGen are you using and with which template?

        Ok I uploaded the larger character, I swear it was a bit larger, but
        it says it is a 102kb. It is the Khegan.xml character, I used the
        newer xml file to export the character.
      • jml@cyberkeep.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2004
          > Ok I uploaded the larger character, I swear it was a bit larger, but
          > it says it is a 102kb. It is the Khegan.xml character, I used the
          > newer xml file to export the character.

          In fact I have uploaded both of my non working characters.
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
            Cool. Thanks jml. It'll save me quite a bit of time trying to
            reproduce the problem. I'll be downloading them to my PPC and I'll
            see what type of errors I encounter. I'll keep you posted. I've
            been trying to work on the new code this week, but I haven't had much
            time since I've been moving off to a new job this week.

            I'll keep you all posted if the next Beta release is still on track.
            I've got stuff coded, but I haven't tested it as much as the other
            times, so I'll probably wait another week that way I can fix the
            Saving problem and the Loading problem.

            I'll keep you posted.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
              No problem jml. I'll test both of them on my Ipaq 5550 with PPC 2003
              and see when I get the problem, what needs to be done to resolve it.

              Take care and have a great week-end!