Re: How does it work?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
      I think that Hector wants to know which of the executables to
      download. ARM/XScale,MPS4000 or SH3 are his choices. The only thing
      that I can tell you Hector is that if you are using the HP IPaq
      Pocket PC that you require the ARM/Xscale executables.

      I'm not too sure about the other brands, since I'm fairly new in the
      Pocket PC arena myself. I've been using a Palm for over a year. In
      the end it'll all depend on the hardware that you are running it on.

      I hope that this helps (and maybe answers your question)! : )

      Murray H. Smith

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Bassett" <gregorybassett@h...>