Good news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2004
      Last night, I was finally able to load a character sheet into PCGScry
      using the 2003 PocketPC O/S. Unfortunately, I hard coded everything
      for my character to allow for this test, since I was trying to find
      out if there were more problems to be encountered than the Common
      Dialogue problem.

      After loading the character though, I did encounter another obvious
      problem with the character's classes. Both of the XML output
      templates for 500 (500 & 500a) have the same problem in that they
      will not output the Class, Class Abbreviation, and level. I did
      manage to fix this last night and test it, so now there is a 500b
      template. I would have posted it last night, but I was having
      difficulty with my internet provider.

      So far I've been able to work on it for about 2-3 hours, since I
      started (including the time that it took to fix the templates). Now
      I have to do the more difficult task of coding a load screen from
      scratch. It shouldn't be too bad, since all I need to create is the
      interface where you select the xml file. I'm still hoping to be
      able to get the time to complete it this week-end.

      I'll keep you all posted. I just thought that you wanted to hear the
      good news.

      Take care and have a great weekend!

      Murray Smith