Re: PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
      Embedded Visual Basic from the Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 from
      Microsoft.

      Hope that this helps Tom!

      Murray.

    • Edwin C. Holley II
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17 8:21 AM
        Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?

        Ed Holley
        A+
        System Admin
        (I don't send Office Docs with macros
        unless  they are noted in the body of
        the message)

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2004
          Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
          long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
          spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
          use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
          issues.

          Good Luck to all

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>

          Service.