Re: PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2004
      Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale. I'm anxious to being able
      to view my character sheet.

      Wish me luck! : )

      Murray Smith

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
      > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
      PPC2002 and
      > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
      fixed by
      > Murray.
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Tom Simpson
      > tsimpson@t...
      >
      > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
      the
      > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

      I have
      > PCgen 5.5.5 and the latest pcgen sheet for 5.0.  I'm running scry
      on a Dell
      > Axium 3xi running Pocket pc 2k3 and I go to import the xml sheet
      and I get
      > nothing.
      > My question is should I be running an older version of PCgen or a
      different
      > version of the scry software thanks Dale Yahoo! Groups Links To
      visit your
      > group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGScry/

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ Yahoo! Terms of Service .
      >
      > --
      > believed to be clean.
      >

      > --
      > believed to be clean.
    • Tom Simpson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
        Murray,

        What tools are you using to try to fix this?

        Thanks,
        Tom Simpson
        tsimpson@...

        "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by the
        same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

        Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale.  I'm anxious to being able to view
        my character sheet. Wish me luck! : ) Murray Smith
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
        > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
        PPC2002 and
        > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
        fixed by
        > Murray.
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Tom Simpson
        > tsimpson@t...
        >
        > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
        the
        > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

        Yahoo! Terms of Service .

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
          Embedded Visual Basic from the Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 from
          Microsoft.

          Hope that this helps Tom!

          Murray.

        • Edwin C. Holley II
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2004
            Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?

            Ed Holley
            A+
            System Admin
            (I don't send Office Docs with macros
            unless  they are noted in the body of
            the message)

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27 3:08 PM
              Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
              long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
              spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
              use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
              issues.

              Good Luck to all

              --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>

              Service.