RE: [PCGScry] PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

  • Tom Simpson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2004
      No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with PPC2002 and
      2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be fixed by
      Murray.

      Thanks,
      Tom Simpson
      tsimpson@...

      "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by the
      same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2004
        Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale. I'm anxious to being able
        to view my character sheet.

        Wish me luck! : )

        Murray Smith

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
        > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
        PPC2002 and
        > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
        fixed by
        > Murray.
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Tom Simpson
        > tsimpson@t...
        >
        > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
        the
        > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

      • Tom Simpson

          Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale.  I'm anxious to being able to view
          my character sheet. Wish me luck! : ) Murray Smith
          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
          > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
          PPC2002 and
          > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
          fixed by
          > Murray.
          >

          > Thanks,
          > Tom Simpson
          > tsimpson@t...
          >
          > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
          the
          > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

          Yahoo! Terms of Service .

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
            Embedded Visual Basic from the Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 from
            Microsoft.

            Hope that this helps Tom!

            Murray.

          • Edwin C. Holley II
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17 8:21 AM
              Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?

              Ed Holley
              A+
              System Admin
              (I don't send Office Docs with macros
              unless  they are noted in the body of
              the message)

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 27, 2004
                Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
                long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
                spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
                use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
                issues.

                Good Luck to all

                --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>

                Service.