PcGen5.5.5 and The 5.0 Scry sheet

  • gilrand@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2004
      I'm not sure if this is working correctly. Here's what I'm using.
      I have PCgen 5.5.5 and the latest pcgen sheet for 5.0. I'm running
      scry on a Dell Axium 3xi running Pocket pc 2k3 and I go to import
      the xml sheet and I get nothing.
      My question is should I be running an older version of PCgen or a
      different version of the scry software

      thanks
      Dale
    • Tom Simpson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2004
        No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with PPC2002 and
        2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be fixed by
        Murray.

        Thanks,
        Tom Simpson
        tsimpson@...

        "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by the
        same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

        I'm not sure if this is working correctly.  Here's what I'm using. I have
        PCgen 5.5.5 and the latest pcgen sheet for 5.0.  I'm running scry on a Dell
        Axium 3xi running Pocket pc 2k3 and I go to import the xml sheet and I get
        nothing.
        My question is should I be running an older version of PCgen or a different
        version of the scry software thanks Dale Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your
        group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGScry/

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ Yahoo! Terms of Service .

        believed to be clean.

        believed to be clean.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2004
          Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale. I'm anxious to being able
          to view my character sheet.

          Wish me luck! : )

          Murray Smith

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
          > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
          PPC2002 and
          > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
          fixed by
          > Murray.
          >

          > Thanks,
          > Tom Simpson
          > tsimpson@t...
          >
          > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
          the
          > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

        • Tom Simpson

            Yep, that's what I'm trying to fix Dale.  I'm anxious to being able to view
            my character sheet. Wish me luck! : ) Murray Smith
            --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Simpson" <tsimpson@t...> wrote:
            > No, from what I understand you are having the problem I had with
            PPC2002 and
            > 2003. and I think that is what is about to potentially/possibly be
            fixed by
            > Murray.
            >

            > Thanks,
            > Tom Simpson
            > tsimpson@t...
            >
            > "The significant problems we are facing today, cannot be solved by
            the
            > same level of thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

            Yahoo! Terms of Service .

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
              Embedded Visual Basic from the Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 from
              Microsoft.

              Hope that this helps Tom!

              Murray.

            • Edwin C. Holley II
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 17, 2004
                Have the sheet problems been fixed yet?

                Ed Holley
                A+
                System Admin
                (I don't send Office Docs with macros
                unless  they are noted in the body of
                the message)

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 27, 2004
                  Just reloaded my handheld, so I just came back to this page after a
                  long break. The issue with large characters (aka, characters with
                  spells) has been resolved for me using the "d" character sheet. I
                  use it and pcgen 5.5 (too lazy to update), and I no longer have any
                  issues.

                  Good Luck to all

                  --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin C. Holley II" <eholley@c...>

                  Service.