xml problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      I have managed to fix the problem with the 5.00 template file
      revolving around the feats, the only problem is that I'm still not
      able to load a file in PCGScry properly. The file that I'm now
      producing has the missing information and doesn't create a error
      message whenever I attempt to extract it. I left the template with
      it's 100 looping for the for..next loop even though there is a better
      way to do it (since I wasn't sure if PCGScry was automatically going
      to look for 100 feats or not). No matter what I try, I can't get
      this app to work, which is too bad cause it looks as though it has
      quite a bit of potential.

      I'm currently using PCGen 5.55 and Pocket 2003 and for some strange
      reason, PCGScry will not load the file no matter what I try. There
      must be a error condition that I'm hitting while loading the program
      which is causing the open routine to bomb.

      Any help on this would be appreciated...

      Thanks!