How do I get the source?

  • Edwin Charles Holley II
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003
      Were do I get the source code for PCGScry? I am awaiting my Dell Axim, I
      have installed active sync and eVB. I a VBScript guy who is going to jump
      into eVB, so I can learn coding for PocketPC. Specifically I am going to
      try to port PCGScry to XScale, which I did not see on the list of supported
      processors.

      The new guy waiting for his Axim :-)

      FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
      http://mail.giantcompany.com
    • darkerstill2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
        How long have you been waiting for you Axim? I've been waiting over
        a month now, and all I can get out of Dell is it will be soon!

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Charles Holley II"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          Here ya go:

          http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry/files/pcgscry_source.zip