New User Needs Help Installing PCGScry!!!!

  • dgray2935
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      Hello! I am both a new member of this group and a proud new owner
      of an HP iPAQ h1945 Pocket PC (OS is Windows Pocket PC 2003/Windows
      CE 4.20).
      I have been trying to download and install the Character Viewer
      application for several weeks now, with little luck. I am no novice
      at computers in general, and I am a little embarassed to ask for
      help, but I'll admit my inexperience with the Pocket PC format has me
      stumped so...

      1. Where can I download it? I know that the latest version is out
      there somewhere, but the chat I've checked out so far seems to hinge
      on the fact that an individual has successfully downloaded...which I
      haven't.
      2. Can somebody actually give me a step-by-step list of how to
      install?? Sorry to be a "virgin" here, but I would not be going
      through the trouble of joining this discussion group and pandering on
      if I did not think that this application was worth it (any home-
      brewed role-play application with such a devout following can't suck,
      right!).

      I can be better reached at this E-mail: idgray@...
      A direct E-mail would be great, but I will still check in and try to
      be an active member of this group (never done this before).

      Thanks!!!!
      Doug