e-tools

  • stalag131
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      I haven't done this, but I am taking a look at the source code. I
      would like to build my own app like this, and have already started on
      the interface. the group is pdacharsheet, if you're interested. I'm
      hoping to piggyback of pcgen, since they will be going xml soon, but
      until then, my goal is simply an interactive char sheet, where you
      can adjust numbers simply by adjusting one stat, that sort of thing.