PCGScry source code

  • LaserJunkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Hi all ...

      After the birth of my daughter (yay!) and the fact that I switched to
      ShadowRun as my current RPG of choice, my interest in development of
      PCGScry has waned. Recently, some folks have expressed interest in
      continuing the development on their own. To that end, I've made the
      latest version of the source code available for download:

      http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry/files/pcgscry_source.zip

      It's kinda sparsely commented, and I'm sure there are some parts that
      could be optimized or done better, but there it is. Feel free to do
      whatever you like with it. My only request is that if you use my code
      as the basis of your own program, please give credit where credit is
      due, and drop me an email so I can check out your work.

      Thanks, and enjoy!