Application Error

  • Dave Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      I'm getting the following error when I try and open a file:

      An error was encountered while running this program: Object
      required: 'objXMLDoc.documentElement'

      I'm running PCGen 5.1.6, with the latest export template posted on
      this forum. Any suggestions?
    • plasmfuser
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
        The template is designed to work specifically with pcgen v5.0 and no
        other version. i first tried it w/5.1.6 as well and found out that
        the output XML document is badly formatted (open it with a browser
        like IE and it'll spit the errors out at the top).