Re: [PCGScry] To Ross about PCGScry Source code

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2003
      Hi Mariano, sorry I've been a bit out of touch lately. All my free time
      lately has been devoted to my 1 month old daughter, Kayli. :)

      I'll package up the source code and get it online soon. I'm glad there's
      interest in working on it.

      > Hello Ross. I just wanted to tell you that the idea of realeasing the
      > source code is just a great. I've said it before, i would really
      > like to participate in this proyect and it seems that there are
      > several others that would too. I'm imagining something as big as
      > PCGen itself.
      > You didnt answered the emails that talked about this matter earlier so
      > i figured you might be reluctlant to let it go, i understand, it was a
      > lot of work. On the other hand it could take the proyect to places
      > never imagined ;).
      >
      > You've done an EXCELENT job so far, I salute you :) and hope you'll
      > give a tought to this releasing the code idea.
      >
      > Greeting, Mariano.

    • Mariano Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2003
        Congratulations Ross!!
        I wish you the best for your family :) take good care of them

        About your other baby (PCGscry), don't worry it will be in good hands :)

        Mariano