Source code

  • iampongidae
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2003
      I would love to work with the source code as well. Has anyone looked
      into uploading to sourceforge as PCGen is? Is the source code being
      made openly available? Great work, hopefully you will feel that you
      have left the program in very capable hands to help to continue and
      advance PCGScry. Let me know your thoughts.

      Pongidae