To Ross about PCGScry Source code

  • Mariano
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Hello Ross. I just wanted to tell you that the idea of realeasing the
      source code is just a great. I've said it before, i would really
      like to participate in this proyect and it seems that there are
      several others that would too. I'm imagining something as big as
      PCGen itself.
      You didnt answered the emails that talked about this matter earlier
      so i figured you might be reluctlant to let it go, i understand, it
      was a lot of work. On the other hand it could take the proyect to
      places never imagined ;).

      You've done an EXCELENT job so far, I salute you :) and hope you'll
      give a tought to this releasing the code idea.

      Greeting, Mariano.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2003
        Hi Mariano, sorry I've been a bit out of touch lately. All my free time
        lately has been devoted to my 1 month old daughter, Kayli. :)

        I'll package up the source code and get it online soon. I'm glad there's
        interest in working on it.

        > Hello Ross. I just wanted to tell you that the idea of realeasing the
        > source code is just a great. I've said it before, i would really
        > like to participate in this proyect and it seems that there are
        > several others that would too. I'm imagining something as big as
        > PCGen itself.
        > You didnt answered the emails that talked about this matter earlier so
        > i figured you might be reluctlant to let it go, i understand, it was a
        > lot of work. On the other hand it could take the proyect to places
        > never imagined ;).
        >
        > You've done an EXCELENT job so far, I salute you :) and hope you'll
        > give a tought to this releasing the code idea.
        >
        > Greeting, Mariano.

      • Mariano Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2003
          Congratulations Ross!!
          I wish you the best for your family :) take good care of them

          About your other baby (PCGscry), don't worry it will be in good hands :)

          Mariano