Re: Questions.

  • taxburdett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 12:05 PM
      It is good to hear that you haven't completely abandoned the
      project. I should be able to handle most of the changes made by the
      revision in the xml template, but it's not a sure thing. With that
      in mind, I would be very interested in obtaining the source code
      when you decide to make it available. Thanks for the reply!