Shadowrun

  • Patrick Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Ross:

      Shadowrun, eh? Been a while since I have played that. Interesting that
      the wives that play with us prefer Shadowrun the few times I have GM'd
      it.

      So, mayhap a Shadowrun character keeper for Pocket PC?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003
        Perhaps! We'll see how much time I have. I was recently blessed with a
        beautiful baby girl, so that's where most of my free time is spent these
        days. :)

        -Ross