403Re: PCGen and PCScry

  • nokao83
    Apr 18, 2007
      Hi Karianna ;)

      Maybe you remember me from the PcGen mailing list...

      Actually, I'm waiting for the "Internationalization of PcGen"
      mantainer to come back cause I'm interested in translating all the
      stuff in Italian.

      In the meantime, I contacted Martin here and maybe we will do
      something toghether in the weekend.

      Infact I'm interested in both having a master tool that loads
      characters and helps me to administrate a D&D session, and having all
      the stuff translated in Italian. That of course links every of you two.

      A java translation of PcGScry would be another step ahead into that
      project, but by now I just want the things "working" so I will try to
      help Martin (as I can) in the "adding master tools" part of the work.

      I was talking with him about java translation in another topic, cause
      the future of Pocket Pcs is actually obscure, and Visual Basic .net
      isn't really an example of "portability", it surely wont work on
      iPhone that will be only java or macosx compatible... and iPhone will
      rule the Palm world in less than 2-3 years...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic