402Re: PcGScry: feature request

  • nokao83
    Apr 16, 2007
      Thanks for the complete answers (sorry for not quoting you but I'm not
      sure of the result in the html version of the mailing list).

      The only think I didn't understand is if you're planning to add that
      feats on PcGScry yourself or if you want me to join you and make them
      myself :D

      If I can help in someway, I'll do it... of course probably I will take
      a month to understand and edit correctly the source code for do what I
      need :D

      I'm a programmer but this software seems to be a little tough, PcGen
      is a little bigger and needs dozens of programmers to be updated ;)

      I didn't understand too why anyone have needed the feats I proposed
      before... those are the only useful things that I can imagine for a
      software like that, except of course if all the players of a party
      have a palm and the master have a notebook :D

      In this case it's actually useful itself and useless for a master, but
      in other normal cases (like our case, only me with a palm) the
      multi-loading of characters should be the best use of PCGSCry.

      Of course I think that the option 2) you described is better than the
      1) cause It allows the master to load characters only if really needed
      (for advanced purposes like put a barbarian into an rage or remove
      spells/arrows from mage/archers players).
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic