395Re: PCGen and PCScry

  • karianna03
    Feb 23 8:12 AM
      Hi all,

      Right we've come through the other side of our legal wrangles all nice
      and happy, so we can finally look at working with you guys. Martin,
      can you send me an email? I'd like to run everything past you first
      since you're the author and all!

      Initially we'd be looking to just help you guys out with some PR etc
      and try and help attract some more volunteers to this project. We've
      started a PCGen compatible program where we basically promote people
      like yourselves :)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic