391RE: [PCGScry] PCGen and PCScry

    Nov 20, 2006
      Message
      I am the current maintainer, and it would be good to have it more closely linked with PCGen. There are a few output tags which I'd like to see for the XML output formatting :-)

      From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PCGScry@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of karianna03
      Sent: 20 November 2006 10:57
      To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PCGScry] PCGen and PCScry

      Hi all,

      I've recently approached PCGenView (similar software to PCGScry but on
      the Palm platform) to see if they wanted to fall under the PCGen
      banner as it were.

      Basically PCGen would like to give support (host you guys on our
      website, make announcements about your releases etc) and hopefully
      assist in actual development at some stage.

      Is PCGScry still in active development? Is there an 'owner'/'author'
      I can talk to about this idea?

      Of course if this community would like PCGen to keep its Monkey paws
      off then we'll happily leave you alone :-)

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
      PCGen

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic