      From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PCGScry@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eien
      Sent: 16 November 2006 05:39
      To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PCGScry] Unsupported Device Type

      I've just tried to install the newest PCGScry on my handheld ( hitachi
      G 1000 ) and am getting an 'unsupported device type' error message.
      How do I go about installing Scry? Is there another version I should
      be using (older, different install .exe or .msi)?

      I'd just like to use my handheld for my sheets, would make my life a
      whole lot easier.

      ~B~

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic