302Re: loading difficulty

  • Joe Medica
    Sep 9, 2005
      Edwin,

      I have a PXA270 processor according to my system info. Doesn't seem
      to fit any of those described below. Is it possible that this
      processor is not supported? If so, I would like to remove the
      product, so can you tell me more about the registry editor you
      mention below? I've tried a few of them, and they don't seemt o be
      compatible. I tried uninstalling the program, but it says the files
      are read only, and cannot be removed. Any ideas?

      Joe

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
      > The installer on the site, will install the proper version for your
      > platform. . usually. When your having prolonged problems with
      freezes and
      > blank screens, my first suggestion is to uninstall and FULLY remove
      all
      > registry entries. There is a freeware proggy out their somewhere
      that will
      > allow you to clear these entries. Then do an install.
      >

      > _____

      Behalf Of
      > Barak
      > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 19:03
      > To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [PCGScry] Re: loading difficulty
      >

      > Well, I can load your character made with my template on my iPAQ...
      >
      > So, a question (brought on by your question that included your type
      of
      > handheld):
      >
      > Are you sure you're using the version that is appropriate to your
      processor?
      > There is one on the original website for Pocket PCs with ARM
      processors
      > (what I use), one for MIPS processors and one for SH3 processors.
      >
      > If you have some other processor, it may be that you won't be able
      to use
      > the program, I really don't know.
      >
      > Barak
      >

      > _____
      >

      > From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PCGScry@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of
      > Joe Medica
      >
      > issues with it loading. Nothing comes up on the screen. I can
      enter
      > numbers in the temporary adjustment fields, but nothing is loaded
      at
      > all and I can't move between tabs.
      >
      > Perhaps this has something to do with the program being run on
      > Windows Mobile 2003, 2nd ed.? I have a very flexible and powerful
      > Axim (hell, it runs 3d games), but this seems to be failing every
      > time.
      >
      > I really like PCGEN and it would be AWESOME if this would work.
      >
      > Let me know if there is anything else you need.

      > Game
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Game+software&w1=Game+software&w2=Poker

      +games&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+games&w5=Online+r
      ole+pl

      aying+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=NGMMXc1POtb_FZ
      -BODl8
      > oQ> software
      >
      > Poker
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Poker+games&w1=Game+software&w2=Poker+g

      ames&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+games&w5=Online+rol
      e+play

      ing+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=4xQkSh0ZLa7O8Mrk
      POm5dw
      > > games
      >
      > Computer
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Computer+role+playing+game&w1=Game+soft

      ware&w2=Poker+games&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+game
      s&w5=O

      nline+role+playing+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=0
      Trvv9d
      > qe-lXINB239Zb1w> role playing game
      >

      > Role
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Role+playing+games&w1=Game+software&w2=

      Poker+games&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+games&w5=Onl
      ine+ro

      le+playing+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=JMoq530t6
      fVDGH8
      > oDw7iCw> playing games
      >
      > Online
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Online+role+playing+games&w1=Game+softw

      are&w2=Poker+games&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+games
      &w5=On

      line+role+playing+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=9X
      5MDxdo
      > TrI1iumXJh-NvQ> role playing games
      >
      > Role
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Role+playing+games+online&w1=Game+softw

      are&w2=Poker+games&w3=Computer+role+playing+game&w4=Role+playing+games
      &w5=On

      line+role+playing+games&w6=Role+playing+games+online&c=6&s=154&.sig=iL
      FtBBOK

      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGScry> "
      > on the web.

      > _____