301RE: [PCGScry] Re: loading difficulty

    Sep 7, 2005

      The installer on the site, will install the proper version for your platform. … usually.  When your having prolonged problems with freezes and blank screens, my first suggestion is to uninstall and FULLY remove all registry entries.  There is a freeware proggy out their somewhere that will allow you to clear these entries.  Then do an install.

      From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Barak
      Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 19:03
      To: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [PCGScry] Re: loading difficulty

      Well, I can load your character made with my template on my iPAQ...

      So, a question (brought on by your question that included your type of handheld):

      Are you sure you're using the version that is appropriate to your processor?  There is one on the original website for Pocket PCs with ARM processors (what I use), one for MIPS processors and one for SH3 processors.

      If you have some other processor, it may be that you won't be able to use the program, I really don't know.

      Barak

      From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Joe Medica

      issues with it loading.  Nothing comes up on the screen.  I can enter
      numbers in the temporary adjustment fields, but nothing is loaded at
      all and I can't move between tabs.

      Perhaps this has something to do with the program being run on
      Windows Mobile 2003, 2nd ed.?  I have a very flexible and powerful
      Axim (hell, it runs 3d games), but this seems to be failing every
      time.

      I really like PCGEN and it would be AWESOME if this would work.

      Let me know if there is anything else you need.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic